Chopra is the second most student of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who briefly served as a spiritual advisor to the Beatles. Chopra has helped popularize Transcendental Meditation and Ayurvedic principles to the West. His partnership with Oprah has brought meditation to “thousands of people from around the globe to experience more enlightened relationships, greater peace, and genuine unconditional love.” Learn more about his work.
Enjoy more meditations from Truth Bomb Trails.
In Shambhala’s Sun collection of The Best Buddhist Writing 2009, Deepak Chopra shares “The Wisdom You Are Already Living: Identifying with the Body’s Intelligence.”
Enjoy this and more meditations.
- You have a higher purpose.
- You are in communion with the whole of life.
- Your awareness is always open to change. From moment to moment, it sense everything in your environment.
- You feel acceptance for all others as your equal, without judgment or prejudice.
- You seize every moment with renewed creativity, not clinging to the old and outworn.
- Your being is cradled in the rhythms of the universe. You feel safe and nurtured.
- Your idea of efficiency is to let the flow of life bring you what you need. Force, control, and struggle are not your way.
- You feel a sense of connection with your source.
- You are committed to giving as the source of all abundance.
- You see all change, including birth and death, against the background of immortality. Whatever is unchanging is most real to you.